Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
This week on Creative-Sketches you have a TECHNIQUE with a SKETCH challenge.
Here are the rules:
1. Create your project using the colors from our Sample
2. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
3. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who wins!!
Be sure to use the SKETCH with your TECHNIQUE in your creation. We ask that you do not use our SKETCH for competing in contests or use it to create another challenge or blog hop. If you need a special sketch for a challenge, contact us and we can create one for you. Have fun stamping! Lets see how creative you can be!!
First…the winner from Week CS31, May 5, 2011 …. a sketch challenge is ………………………..
Chera West with her lovely SCRAPBOOK PAGE!! See.. you can create something besides a card.. good job Chera!! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address so we can send you a little prize for winning.
Here is this week’s sketch…. and the TECHNIQUE you have to use is “COLLAGE”… what is COLLAGE you say?? It’s the layering of images, papers, embellishments to create a paper crafted card, page, or 3D item. Check out what the Design team has made this week for your inspiration.
Here are the Team’s samples for you….be sure to check out more info on each blog.