Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
Beginning with the Sketches in July, we are going to switch things around a bit so keep checking back to see what’s going to happen.
This week on Creative-Sketches you have a new SKETCH to work with.
Here are the rules:
1. Create your project using the colors from our Sample
2. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
3. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who wins!!
Be sure to use the SKETCH as the basis for your creation. We ask that you do not use our SKETCH for competing in contests or use it to create another challenge or blog hop. If you need a special sketch for a challenge, contact us and we can create one for you. Have fun stamping! Lets see how creative you can be!!
The winner for week CS33T is a new stamper who created a card for Father’s Day celebration…. the winner is ………………..Anca from Madisonville, Tenn!! Here is her winning card.
Now here’s this week’s sketch, and the design team’s sample for your inspiration
Now for your inspirations…..