Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
Beginning with the Sketches in July, we are going to switch things around a bit . We will be taking sort of a break… we will only have 2 sketches during the month of July that will RUN for 2 weeks each. So you have 2 weeks to get your creations finished! There will not be a weekly/sketch challenge winner for each week. At the end of July, we will judge all the entries and pick ONE winner. That winner will be featured as a guest artist during the following month. We are working on a new button that all winners can post to their blogs when you are selected as a winner.
This week on Creative-Sketches you have the Technique MASKING plus a sketch to create your project. Here’s the sketch
Here are the rules:
1. Create your project using the sketch and technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who wins!!
Be sure to use this weeks SKETCH and MASKING technique as the basis for your creation. We ask that you do not use our SKETCH/Technique for competing in contests or use it to create another challenge or blog hop. If you need a special sketch for a challenge, contact us and we can create one for you. Have fun stamping! Lets see how creative you can be!!
The winning entry from week CS35 is Stephanie G from the Quilling room. The cards were ALL outstanding, but using quilling was unique. I don’t see that too much any more. Here is Stephanie’s winning card.
Now on to our Design Team members samples for your inspiration.