Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
Beginning with the Sketches in July, we are going to switch things around a bit . We will be taking sort of a break… we will only have 2 sketches during the month of July that will RUN for 2 weeks each. So you have 2 weeks to get your creations finished! There will not be a weekly/sketch challenge winner for each week. At the end of July, we will judge all the entries and pick ONE winner. That winner will be featured as a guest artist during the following month. We are working on a new button that all winners can post to their blogs when you are selected as a winner.
Here is this week’s SKETCH…the link will stay open for 2 weeks beginning this week!!
Here are the rules:
1. Create your project using the sketch and technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who wins!!
Be sure to use this weeks SKETCH and a HOLIDAY as the basis for your creation. We ask that you do not use our SKETCH for competing in contests or use it to create another challenge or blog hop. If you need a special sketch for a challenge, contact us and we can create one for you. Have fun stamping! Lets see how creative you can be!!
We haven’t picked a winner from week 36C, so check back later to see who it was!!
Here are the projects from our Design team to give you some inspiration
Be sure to create a card and enter in the links below!!