Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
Beginning with the Sketches in July, we are going to switch things around a bit . We will be taking sort of a break… we will only have 2 sketches during the month of July that will RUN for 2 weeks each. So you have 2 weeks to get your creations finished! There will not be a weekly/sketch challenge winner for each week. At the end of July, we will judge all the entries and pick ONE winner. That winner will be featured as a guest artist during a future month. We are working on a new button that all winners can post to their blogs when you are selected as a winner.
We finally selected a winner for Week 36 color challenge…. Jen Mitchell with this paper pieced card!! Congratulations Jen!!
And I forgot to announce wk 35S challenge … Maria Vanderform from Canada with this gorgeous card!!
Now on to this week’s challenge…… this week is ANYTHING GOES!! Let those Creative juices FLOW!! Lets see your creations!!
NO SKETCH…. Use any of our previous sketches, or one of your own. Go create something wonderful and post it at the bottom on the Linky.
Here are the rules:
1. Create your project using the sketch and technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who wins!!
Here are the creations from our Design Team Members. Be sure to check their blogs for more details on their creations!!