Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
Beginning with the Sketches in July, we are going to switch things around a bit . We will be taking sort of a break… we will only have 2 sketches during the month of July that will RUN for 2 weeks each. So you have 2 weeks to get your creations finished! There will not be a weekly/sketch challenge winner for each week. At the end of July, we will judge all the entries and pick ONE winner. That winner will be featured as a guest artist during a future month. We are working on a new button that all winners can post to their blogs when you are selected as a winner. WEEKLY sketches will begin again on August 3rd.
This week is a SKETCH with a TECHNIQUE using IRIS FOLDING. Go create something using this sketch and post it at the bottom on the Linky.
Here is the sketch. If you need help with some IRIS folding patterns, you might check out Circle of Crafters and browse through all their free patterns.
Here are the rules:
1. Create your NEW project using the sketch and technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who we’ve selected as the best using the sketch and technique.
Here are some samples from our Design Team to give you a little inspiration.