Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
This week is a SKETCH Challenge. Be sure to post a link to your project at the bottom on the Linky. Here is your sketch using a TRIPTYCH as the center focal point. You can create anything using the SKETCH supplied… so go CREATE!!
Winners from week CS44T ( the Kissing technique) were both Hazel and Maria. We couldn’t make up our mind and they both did such a fantastic job using the KISSING technique.
Here are the rules:
1. Create your NEW project using the sketch and technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who we’ve selected as the best using the sketch and technique.
Here is the SKETCH for this week: A Triptych to work with….