Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
This week is a TECHNIQUE and SKETCH Challenge. Be sure to post a link to your project at the bottom on the Linky. You can use any products, this is not limited to Stampin’ UP! only, though we do love to see the new products. It’s also not limited to “genre”.. I have some friends on the Oriental Stamp Art group who create really gorgeous cards and I would love to see them submit some entries. So it doesn’t have to be what we call “traditional” stamping. Just make sure you use the SKETCH/layout provided and be sure to include some FLOWERS and LACE. That is the technique for this week.
We had a really beautiful Triptych entry from Maria Vanderform for week CS46S. She is the winner again!! Maria really does some beautiful work. Be sure to check the “winners page” for all winning selections.
Here are the rules:
1. Create your NEW project using the sketch and technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who we’ve selected as the best using the sketch and technique.
Here is this weeks SKETCH CHALLENGE: Here are some samples from our Design Team members to five you some inspiration. You’ll have to go to each one’s blog to find out all the details.