Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
This week the challenge for Creative-Sketches is to use our sketch with one of our TWO sketches this week. One is a TRI-FOLD card, the other is a mini-page or 1/2 sheet scrapbook page. Be sure to post a link to your project at the bottom on the Linky. You can use any products, this is not limited to Stampin’ UP! only, though we do love to see the new products. It’s also not limited to “genre”.. I would love to see other stampers submit some entries using supplies you have on hand. So it doesn’t have to be what we call “traditional” stamping. Just make sure you use the SKETCH/layout provided in one of the two formats.
We are starting something a bit different for sharing our projects. We will have a featured STAMPER each week with their project. The rest of the projects for the design team will be found by clicking on their name below the featured stamper links.
Here are the rules:
1. Create your NEW project using the sketch and technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who we’ve selected as the best using the sketch and technique.
Here are the sketches:
Our Featured stamper this week is Jackie Watson with this beautiful page!!