Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
This week our challenge is a SKETCH only. Be sure to post a link to your project at the bottom on the Linky. You can use any products, this is not limited to Stampin’ UP! only, though we do love to see the new products. It’s also not limited to “genre”.. I would love to see other stampers submit some entries using supplies you have on hand. So it doesn’t have to be what we call “traditional” stamping. Just make sure you use the SKETCH/layout provided.
We are starting something a bit different for sharing our projects. We will have a featured STAMPER each week with their project. The rest of the projects for the design team will be found by clicking on their name below the featured stamper links.
Here are the rules:
1. Create your NEW project using the sketch and technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who we’ve selected as the best using the sketch and technique.
Here is this week’s sketch layout, which was designed by Dr Annette Warkentin of our Oriental Stamp Art Group, and used with her permission. She has graciously sent me more sketches, some of which will be used in the future.
Featured stamper this week is Eileen Lefevre. Here is her sample project for your inspiration. The rest of the samples for each team member can be seen by clicking on their links below.
Be sure to enter your project for our challenge on the links below. Thanks for stopping by our Challenge Blog.