Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.
This week our challenge is with COLOR!! Lots of FALL colors . Be sure to post a link to your project at the bottom on the Linky. You can use any products, this is not limited to Stampin’ UP! only, though we do love to see the new products. It’s also not limited to “genre”.. I would love to see other stampers submit some entries using supplies you have on hand. So it doesn’t have to be what we call “traditional” stamping. Just make sure you use the COLORS provided.
We are starting something a bit different for sharing our projects. We will have a featured STAMPER each week with their project. The rest of the projects for the design team will be found by clicking on their name below the featured stamper links.
Here are the rules:
1. Create your NEW project using the sketch, colors, or technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who we’ve selected as the best using the sketch.color or technique.
Here is our COLOR challenge for this week This week’s featured stamper is Connie Smith – here is her sample project for your inspiration……Visit the rest of the team members blogs, listed here.. to see what beautiful creations they have made to inspire you. Then create your own and post it on the linky at the end of the post!
Here is the linky for you to submit your project!