Welcome to Creative-Sketches blog. Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch. Every weekly winner can add our Creative-Sketches button (shown here) to their blog sidebar.
This week our challenge is COLOR ! Be sure to post a link to your project at the bottom on the Linky. You can use any products, this is not limited to Stampin’ UP! only, though we do love to see the new products. It’s also not limited to “genre”.. I would love to see other stampers submit some entries using supplies you have on hand. So it doesn’t have to be what we call “traditional” stamping. Just make sure you use the COLORS specified provided into your project. You can use some prior sketches or any sketch you want for your challenge project. Just make sure you put a link back to this blog. Any links that do not fit the challenge for the week will be deleted.
Here are the rules for participating in the challenge:
1. Create your NEW project using the sketch and technique from our Sample
2. Be sure to provide a link back to THIS site from your post on your blog.
3. Add your link at the bottom of this post with the URL directly to your post, and not just to your home page on your blog.
4. Please feel free to add our Creative-Sketches button to your blog sidebar.
5. Come back next week to see who we’ve selected as the best using the sketch and technique.Our featured stamper this week is Heather Pilz. Here is her project. Heather always has some beautiful cards to inspire us. Be sure to check out her blog for details on her project, and check out the other team members projects by clicking on their names.
Here is our Inspiration picture and the colors you have to work with.
Our Featured stamper this week is Cynthia Richards with this card
Here are the other samples for your inspiration. Be sure to visit their blog and leave them a comment. You can also leave a comment here to let us know what you like!
Be sure to link your challenge project below!